Not a Zombie - Just Awakened From a Deep Slumber.....
Hey~since 2006, a lot has changed. Google and Facebook have taken over the world, I've become a Penniless Student, while Eric has become a Corporate Lord. One thing remains: we still love the movies. We're back, dear readers, more insightful than before.
Okay. well. We're back.
I just finished watching last year's Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Not bad, although I wonder how so many high school kids can run around Manhattan getting into so many clubs. Michael Cera's Arrested Development schtick is on the verge - over the verge - of getting old, but he still pulls off smart and witty pretty well.
Gotta run. More movies soon, I hope. Eric..? Your turn!
Okay. well. We're back.
I just finished watching last year's Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Not bad, although I wonder how so many high school kids can run around Manhattan getting into so many clubs. Michael Cera's Arrested Development schtick is on the verge - over the verge - of getting old, but he still pulls off smart and witty pretty well.
Gotta run. More movies soon, I hope. Eric..? Your turn!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home