Freak out.
Just ruffling through a random copy of Entertainment Magazine, got to the section where some reviewer named Lisa mentions her top movies of the year, and guess what her first three are?
History of Violence
Brokeback Mountain
The Best of Youth
I am so. Freaking. Out.
-Lori
Eric, I don't know even know where to begin. Do you realize, my non-40-year-old non-virginal friend, the ribbing you have set yourself up for? Good thing nobody reads this blog.
History of Violence
Brokeback Mountain
The Best of Youth
I am so. Freaking. Out.
-Lori
Eric, I don't know even know where to begin. Do you realize, my non-40-year-old non-virginal friend, the ribbing you have set yourself up for? Good thing nobody reads this blog.

7 Comments:
Yes, I play a good straight man! Always setting myself up...
-Eric
Hey--wanna see a movie this week?
-L
Sounds great - anything on your list? I'm sitting here watching The Island - so far I'm pleasantly surprised, but I think they may head downhill fast.
How about Munich or Syriana?
Yeah, I'd do Munich. Why are we using such a public form of communication? Cracks me up.
It's a good thing nobody reads this blog, as you said.
My suspicions were right about The Island: Interesting first act, nothing original in the second, and the third was one long action scene, culminating in a pile of rubbish.
Munich is playing at the Landmark Guild on 45th - 8pm tomorrow. Game?
Sure.
Any shy devoted followers of the blog can join us there.
Oops, just realized I can't tonight. Maybe....Thursday? Or Sunday?
-L
Post a Comment
<< Home