Thursday, November 17, 2005

Best Television Show You Can See

Going to review some movies in the next few days: The Squid and the Whale, and WalMart: The High Cost of Low Price. But I've been too preoccupied to write. Instead I've been holed up in my apartment, watching Season One of the UPN series Veronica Mars on DVD.

Here's the early return about VM: no show can touch it. It is that good.

Watch it. Get the DVDs and watch it. I command you.

More later, but you'll be busy for a while now anyway, watching Veronica Mars.

Right?

Fervently,
Lori

2 Comments:

Blogger Magnolia said...

No, Miss Sabrina commands you: Put your pants back on, then get the VM DVDs and watch it.

(This will make sense after episode 17 or so.)

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huhwa?

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Film Reviews That Ate Paris