Sunday, October 02, 2005

I lied.

Ahh, Ahhhnold Schwarzenegger movies. It's hard to watch them as an adult, but it's fun to quote them now, which makes me feel like my entire childhood wasn't a total waste.

In a scene in Commando, in what can only be called one of Arnold's most courageous performances on the silver screen, he's holding one of his earlier tormentors upside down by the leg, dangling him over a cliff. He says, "Sully, remember when I said I'd kill you last?"

Sully, screaming: "Yeah! Yeah!"

Arnold, as he lets Sully drop: "I lied."

Well, I've lied to you, too, my friends. When I last left you, I said my second posting would be a review. It just wasn't to be. My brother sent me this fake movie trailer, based on the movie The Shining, and figured it would make a good posting:

See it again for the first time: The Shining!

-Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Film Reviews That Ate Paris