Welcome...
Welcome to The Blog. When I was a kid, it was the Blogs that were eating Paris, not films. But that was then, and this is now.
I know nothing of Paris, but I'm sure my blogging comrade, Lori, would be happy discussing most things regarding the City of Light. I'm more comfortable in the realm of movies, so that is where my focus shall be. Oui.
Lori and I came up with this idea while watching All About Eve exactly one week ago tonight, and so that will be my first Official Review, however, you'll have to wait for my second posting for that indulgence.
You've waited over 55 years for the review already, what's a couple more days?
-Eric
I know nothing of Paris, but I'm sure my blogging comrade, Lori, would be happy discussing most things regarding the City of Light. I'm more comfortable in the realm of movies, so that is where my focus shall be. Oui.
Lori and I came up with this idea while watching All About Eve exactly one week ago tonight, and so that will be my first Official Review, however, you'll have to wait for my second posting for that indulgence.
You've waited over 55 years for the review already, what's a couple more days?
-Eric

1 Comments:
Hey, what's up with the blog? We want some reviews dammit!
Post a Comment
<< Home